Hello Coronation Park Families!
I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!
Supplemental Learning Program Update
- Online Learning: Please be sure to be checking Seesaw or Google Classroom for learning activities, updates and communication.
- Paper Package Drop Off: Every day from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm, a blue bucket will be at the front door of the school to drop off completed learning package work.
- This will begin on Monday, April 27th.
- A new bucket will be placed outside daily. The work inside the bucket will not be touched for at least one week.
- New learning packages will be available for pick-up at the school on Monday, May 4th in the morning.
- Assessment Reminder: For families opting for graded assessment, teachers will be selecting the activities for assessment. Teachers will look at all submitted work but will grade only selected assessment activities. Outcome grades and final subject grades will either remain the same or improve. Grades will not be decreased.
- Our next delivery date is of Breakfast Bags is Monday, May 4th. Families on our breakfast program will have their learning packages delivered along with the breakfast bag.
Food Assistance Programs
- Salvation Army Bagged Lunches daily at 1:00 pm on Regency Crescent near Bright Beginnings Daycare.
- Attached is a flyer from the Avonhurst Pentecostal Assembly for Food Hampers
- http://www.avonhurst.org/communityhampers and the church will assist.
Staying Up-to-Date on Information
- School Website: https://coronationpark.rbe.sk.ca/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Coronation-Park-Community-School-104740317842172/
- School Division Website: https://www.reginapublicschools.ca/
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions.