Date: Thursday, October 29th at Lunch (12:00 pm)
What is the School Community Council (SCC)
The Coronation Park SCC is a group of parents, community members, and teaching staff who work together to support learning and community.
- Any parent, guardian or community member is welcome to join the group.
- A report on what activities are taking place at the school is included in every meeting.
- We suggest ways we can support the learning and community.
- The Coronation Park SCC plans and hosts events at the school.
- We work with teachers and staff to make Argyle School a great place to learn.
What are the activities of the SCC?
The SCC helps the school succeed by:
- planning and implementing community-building events throughout the school year
- providing volunteer and financial support for priority areas as set by the SCC, representing the Coronation Park School community.
What kind of commitment do I have to make?
SCC members are volunteers. If you would like to be involved in planning and decision making then come to SCC meetings. If you would rather be involved by volunteering to help with an event or activity when you are available you can contact the school or an SCC member.
Hope you can join us for our Zoom Annual General Meeting. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (306) 791-8570 or let your child's teacher know that you would like an email invitation.