Hello Coronation Park Families!
Once again, we hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!
- Learning Packages are available for pick up on Monday, June 1st between 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. The final distribution day for packages is Monday, June 15th.
- This package will not include any items for assessment as the deadline for final marks to be entered does not allow the time for the packages to be returned.
- Drop-Off Bucket: The blue bucket is outside the front doors of the school daily during school hours. You are welcome to drop off learning materials and book bags
- Book Bags will continue to be handed out until the end of the school year. Please return book bags to the school as we would like to continue our at home reading program in the fall.
- Coronation Park Bingo #3: New bingo cards are included in learning packages. Please reply to this email if you would like a digital copy emailed to you.
Picking Up Personal Belongings at the School
Coronation Park School has been cleaning in preparation for the new school year. Student belongings are being organized and bagged. Pick up is at the front of the school, near the junior/community entrance and playground, on June 11th and June 12th from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. Belongings should be picked up by one parent/student only.
Please respect all provincial health social distancing guidelines we want to ensure that your families and our school staff stay healthy! If you are feeling ill, or have been asked to self-quarantine, please inform school and do not pick up belongings.
Parents and students are encouraged to practice social distancing and to only have one individual go to a table to pick up student belongings. Belongings will be tagged by student name. All student personal belongings not claimed and lost/found items will be kept at the school until schools reopen. All perishable items will be disposed of.
Food Assistance Programs
- Salvation Army Bagged Lunches daily at 1:15 pm on Regency Crescent near Bright Beginnings Daycare.
- Please go to Avonhurst Pentecostal Assembly to apply for a food hamper from
- Regina Food Bank:
Staying Up-to-Date on Information
- School Website:
- Facebook Page:
- School Division Website:
We are very sad we will not be able to see our students but the safety and health of our families is a priority.