Hello Coronation Park Families!
We miss your smiling faces each and every day!
Learning Package Pick-Up
- Our last learning package pick-up is on Monday, June 15th from 9:00 am – Noon.
Progress Report Pick-Up
There are two times scheduled to pick up final Progress Reports.
- June 24th 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- June 25th 9:00 am – Noon
*Please note the following:
- Progress Reports must be handed directly to a student or parent.
- We will not be mailing out Progress Reports
- Please communicate directly with your classroom teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
September 1st, 2020 – School Re-Opening
- Last week the province announced that schools will be re-opening in the fall. This is great news!
- At this time we do not have any information on what school will look like or any details on the re-opening.
- Please check be sure to check both the school division website, our school website and Facebook for updated information on the re-opening.
- School Website:
- Facebook Page:
- School Division Website:
Staff Leaving Coronation Park
School closure has impacted our Coronation Park community in so many ways and our students not being able to stay goodbye to staff moving to different schools or onto new adventures is very difficult. Below is a list of staff who will no longer be at Coronation Park in the fall.
Mrs. McCutcheon – She will be working in the fall for a short time as a substitute teacher and then be welcoming a baby in November. Congratulations!
Mr. Burgess - Mr. Burgess is now the Indigenous Advocate at Seven Stones Community School. An exciting new adventure and position for Mr. Burgess!
Miss Jackson - Miss Jackson will be sharing her love and passion for the arts with many students in our division as a substitute teacher in the fall.
Mrs. McLaughlan – The students at W.F. Ready School Mrs. McLaughlan will be so lucky to have her on their team. Mrs. McLaughlan worked at Coronation Park for nine years and will surely be missed!
Mr. Dahlgren – Mr. Dahlgren will be the Vice Principal at Douglas Park Elementary School. He will surely bring his great energy, enthusiasm and passion for learning to the Douglas Park Community.
Mr. Yarnton - Mr. Yarnton will be starting a whole new adventure as he will be going back to school full-time in the fall. A very exciting time and he will surely be a fantastic student!
If you would like to send a video message or written message to a departing teacher, please reply to this email or send it to email@example.com and I will be sure to include it in the farewell video being made for each teacher. Please send your message or video by Friday, June 19th.
Mrs. Chimilar, Mr. Dahlgren and the Coronation Park Community School Staff