Hello Coronation Park Families!
Once again, we hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!
Picking Up Personal Belongings at the School
Coronation Park School has been cleaning in preparation for the new school year. Student belongings are being organized and bagged. Pick up is at the front of the school, near the junior/community entrance and playground, on June 11th and June 12th from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. Belongings should be picked up by one parent/student only.
Please respect all provincial health social distancing guidelines we want to ensure that your families and our school staff stay healthy! If you are feeling ill, or have been asked to self-quarantine, please inform school and do not pick up belongings.
Parents and students are encouraged to practice social distancing and to only have one individual go to a table to pick up student belongings. Belongings will be tagged by student name. All student personal belongings not claimed and lost/found items, will be kept at the school until schools reopen. All perishable items will be disposed of.
- The next two Learning Package and Breakfast Bags distribution days are June 1st and June 15th.
- Drop Off Bucket: The blue bucket is outside the front doors of the school daily during school hours. You are welcome to drop off learning materials and book bags
- Book Bags will continue to be handed out until the end of the school year. Please return book bags to the school as we would like to continue our at home reading program in the fall.
- Coronation Park Bingo #2 Links:
- Addition Bingo
- Subtraction Bingo
- Multiplication Bingo
- Division Bingo
- Coronation Park Bingo #3 cards will be distributed on June 1st.
Food Assistance Programs
- Salvation Army Bagged Lunches daily at 1:00 pm on Regency Crescent near Bright Beginnings Daycare.
- Please go to http://www.avonhurst.org/communityhampers to apply for a food hamper from Avonhurst Pentecostal Assembly
- Regina Food Bank: https://reginafoodbank.ca/
Staying Up-to-Date on Information
- School Website: https://coronationpark.rbe.sk.ca/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Coronation-Park-Community-School-104740317842172/
- School Division Website: https://www.reginapublicschools.ca/
We are very sad we will not be able to see our students but the safety and health of our families is a priority.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Chimilar and Mr. Dahgren