Hello Coronation Park Families!
This will be our last Coronation Park Weekly News of the 2019-2020 School Year.
Although our year did not end the way we had hoped, we are very excited to see everyone in the fall and hope you all have a wonderful summer while continuing to stay safe and healthy!
Inspirational Rocks Video
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/hcx4gDCSz3o
- Throughout the year our staff has shared written messages to our students and community on our Inspirational Rock Bulletin Board. Here is our last message to you!
Final Food Bag Delivery
- The staff will be delivering the final food bags on our breakfast program on Friday, June 26th between 8:00 am and Noon.
Important Update from the Salvation Army Lunch Program
- Bagged lunches will continue to be provided at 1:15 pm until Friday, June 26th
- From June 29th – July 3rd the Mobile Truck will not be available.
- New Program: Starting July 6th we will launch a new lunch program for the summer months funded by Nutrien called “Food on the Move.” Details will be shared with families in an email, on our Facebook Page, and by the Salvation Army.
Progress Report Pick-Up
There are two times scheduled to pick up final Progress Reports.
- June 24th 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- June 25th 9:00 am – Noon
*Please note the following:
- Progress Reports must be handed directly to a student or parent.
- We will not be mailing out Progress Reports.
- Please communicate directly with classroom teachers if you have any questions, concerns, or need special arrangements for report card pick up.
September 1st, 2020 – School Re-Opening Reminders
- We will be working hard over the next two months planning for the September re-opening.
- Although we do not have the answers at this time, we recognize that there are many questions and we will be sure to communicate any information we receive and plans for opening as details become available.
- Please be sure to check both the school division website, our school website and our Facebook for updated information on the re-opening.
- School Website:
- Facebook Page:
- School Division Website:
See you at Progress Report Pick-Up!
Mrs. Chimilar, Mr. Dahlgren and the Coronation Park Community School Staff
Coronation Park School
RPS Elementary Band Program