Hello Coronation Park Families!
I hope everyone is doing well!
- It was announced last week that all schools in Saskatchewan will be closed for the remainder of this school year.
- Please watch for messages about picking up any personal items that may have been left at the school.
- Supplemental Learning will continue until the end of June.
- The next Learning Package Pick-up Day is Tuesday, May 19thfrom 9:00am to noon. Please be sure to pick up during these times as the school is locked and there is no one watching the door at other times. If special arrangements need to be made for a pick-up time please let your teacher know or contact Mrs. Chimilar.
- Please be sure to follow physical distancing guidelines if more than one family is at the school for pick up at the same time.
- Blue buckets are outside the front doors of the school to drop off completed materials for the teachers.
Home Reading Book Bags!
- Miss Piluk will continue putting together Home Reading Book Bags for the remaining weeks of school.
- We are very excited that we will now have book bags for our older students as well.
- Please return your book bag to the drop-off bin by the front door of the school the week of May 11th -15th to receive a new bag of books on Tuesday, May 19th.
Coronation Park Bingo!
- Please return your winning bingo cards to the school in the blue bucket to be entered for the prize draw!
- Below are the links to play Coronation Park Bingo.
- For families participating in the breakfast program, the learning packages will be delivered with your breakfast bag on Tuesday, May 19th in the morning.
Food Assistance Programs:
- Salvation Army Bagged Lunches daily at 1:00 pm on Regency Crescent near Bright Beginnings Daycare.
- Please go to http://www.avonhurst.org/communityhampers to apply for a food hamper from Avonhurst Pentecostal Assembly
Staying Up-to-Date on Information:
- School Website: https://coronationpark.rbe.sk.ca/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Coronation-Park-Community-School-104740317842172/
- School Division Website: https://www.reginapublicschools.ca/
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions.