Hello Coronation Park Families!
It is hard to believe it is already the 2nd week of June! We hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy.
Bingo Pizza Prize: Congratulations to the Tocker Family! We hope you enjoyed your pizza!
- Coronation Park Bingo #3: Please remember to send in your winning Bingo Cards for a prize. The next draw for a pizza will be on Monday, June 15th.
- Thursday, June 11th and Friday, June 12: Picking up personal belongings at the school from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Monday, June 15th: Final Learning Package Distribution from 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Monday, June 15th: Breakfast/Learning Package Delivery from 8:00 am-10:00 am
- Tuesday, June 23-Friday, June 26: Progress Reports distributed. Information and details will be provided soon.
To register your child for the fall, 2020 he/she must be 5 years old by December 31/20. Call 306 791-8570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Tell whoever needs to know, please! A registration form can be forwarded to you or you can go to https://www.reginapublicschools.ca/registration
- Drop-Off Bucket: The blue bucket is outside the front doors of the school daily during school hours. You are welcome to drop off learning materials and book bags
Food Assistance Programs
- Salvation Army Bagged Lunches daily at 1:15 pm on Regency Crescent near Bright Beginnings Daycare.
- Please go to http://www.avonhurst.org/communityhampers to apply for a food hamper from Avonhurst Pentecostal Assembly
- Regina Food Bank: https://reginafoodbank.ca/
Staying Up-to-Date on Information
- School Website: https://coronationpark.rbe.sk.ca/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Coronation-Park-Community-School-104740317842172/
- School Division Website: https://www.reginapublicschools.ca/
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org